Deville Auto Body 101
"From now on you'll trust a body shop because you can, not because you have to!"
What are the differences between
Independent Repair Shops and Insurance company Repair Shops?
Independent Repair Shops
- The vehicle owner is the client.
- We take direction from you, the vehicle owner.
- You, the vehicle owner, has the FINAL SAY over the repair process.
- We are not satisfied until you're satisfied.
- Your safety and vehicle value is our priority.
- We work for the person who is important to us. WE WORK FOR YOU.
Insurance Company Repair Shops
- The insurance company is the client.
- Takes direction from the insurance company.
- The insurance company has the FINAL SAY over the repair process.
- Only the insurance company has to be satisfied, not YOU, the owner.
- Economy and speed hold priority.
- Works for the person who is important to them, THE INSURANCE COMPANY.
So what repair shop are you more comfortable bringing your vehicle to?